Microsoft Start WordPress plugin is developed by Microsoft. It helps WordPress content creators to share content to Microsoft Start directly from their sites.
Tell your stories with Microsoft Start
Microsoft operates the world’s largest cross-platform service covering news, entertainment and lifestyle content. Our audience is growing, and we want to help you share your stories. Our personalized content feed is used by millions of active users each day through Windows, Bing, Edge, and Microsoft Start.
Invite Code: Participation is limited right now while this pilot program is in the early stages. Please apply to the program by filling out our application, and we’ll notify you if your content is a good fit.
How It Works
Let us do the hard work. Automatically sync your content to our feed and benefit from our reach to attract new followers, expand your business, and get paid.
Build your brand and share your mission alongside some of the most important media outlets in news, entertainment, and lifestyle. You choose what to syndicate while retaining full ownership of your content.
Microsoft Start has millions of daily users on Windows, in Microsoft Edge, and a lot more. Publish with the existing tools you use today and Microsoft matches your stories with interested readers.
It’s your work—you deserve all the credit and the rewards without unfair fees. Earn ad revenue from high-quality ad placements across our network. You can also opt into reader support, which allows people to send you money directly or convert Microsoft Rewards points into cash.
You’re In Good Company
For 25 years, Microsoft has been finding new ways to connect people with the information that matters to them. Today, over 4500 news and entertainment brands around the world trust us to help them reach a bigger audience & tell their stories.
- Microsoft Open Source Code of Conduct
Data Collection. The software may collect information about you and your use of the software and send it to Microsoft. Microsoft may use this information to provide services and improve our products and services. You may turn off the telemetry as described in the repository. There are also some features in the software that may enable you and Microsoft to collect data from users of your applications. If you use these features, you must comply with applicable law, including providing appropriate notices to users of your applications together with a copy of Microsoft’s privacy statement. Our privacy statement is located here. You can learn more about data collection and use in the help documentation and our privacy statement. Your use of the software operates as your consent to these practices.
Where can I find out more information?
For more information be sure to check out the Microsoft Start Help Center
Meiwurkers & amp; Untwikkelders
"Microsoft Start" is iepen boarne software. De folgjende minsken hawwe bydroegen oan dizze plugin.Meiwurkers
- Provide a clear indication that the content has expired in MSPH or will expire within 90 days.
- Support new validation rules in post rejection details.
- Provide a built-in help center that can provide answers to frequently asked questions.
- Provide appeal capability for moderation rejected content. Your appeal will be reviewed by a human moderator again for double checking on the decisions.
- Provide actions bar with status and instructions to show where you are in the registration process and what you need to do next.
- Provide detailed information about why your posts got rejected and which items do not meet the guidelines.
- Support easily adding featured image as first image in post.
- Enable local news setting w/pre-populating and multiple target audience locations.
- Fix the issue that excerpt will be sent as article body which is affected by other plugins.
- Enable batch submission function for partners to submit all or selected posts that are yet published to Microsoft Start in one click.
- Support proactive notification system to improve users’ information observation efficiency
- Support custom canonical url and fix known issues
- Support publish historical articles to Microsoft in All posts page
- Support default configuration of local news in editor mode and fix known issues
- Fix compatibility issues with PHP 8.0
Microsoft Start V2.0: a grand version update. V2.0 brings some amazing functions, and also a number of performance optimization and bug fixing. Now, you can get direct guidance for troubleshooting in the Help center, diagnose plugin compatibility in the Health Check, publish the content to Microsoft by feed, support more languages, …
Hesitate? Download and upgrade now!
- We support Help center and Health check report to help you diagnose issues.
- We will support more languages as German and so on.
- More proactive notifications to prevent missing important information.
- You can publish the content to Microsoft by feed.
- Optimize performance to shorten your operation time.
- Optimize compatibility with more plugins and editors.
- Update some fundamental enhancements
- Support custom author name in each post and fix known issues
- Support MSPH vetting feature and fix known issues
- Support MSPH multi-brand feature and fix known issues
- Support publishing posts to Microsoft Start Partner Hub from more customized editors