A WordPress plugin that provides detailed information about currently installed plugins.
Plugin Report will allow you to:
- Spot plugins that are no longer maintained.
- Get a quick overview of the “plugin health” of your site.
- Provide clients with a detailed report, right from their own dashboard, or as CSV spreadsheet.
- Find plugins that are no longer active on multisite installs
Meiwurkers & amp; Untwikkelders
"Plugin Report" is iepen boarne software. De folgjende minsken hawwe bydroegen oan dizze plugin.Meiwurkers
"Plugin Report" is oerset yn 6 lokaasjes. Tank oan de oersetters foar harren bydragen.
Oersette "Plugin Report" yn jo taal.
Ynteressearre yn ûntwikkeling?
Blêdzje troch de koade , besjoch de SVN-repository , of abonnearje op it ûntwikkelingslogboek troch RSS .
- Improved behavior of the repository column on older WordPress versions (thanks, @zodiac1978)
- Added detection for plugins that have been closed in the wordpress.org repository
- Fixed some more PHP warnings
- Fixed PHP warnings caused by an undefined variable
- Added a new column to display repository information and detect possible supply chain issues
- Tablesort updated to the latest version
- Fixed an issue where the exported CSV filename contained the wrong month (thanks, @zodiac1978)
- Skip the wordpress.org API call if the plugin’s Update URI is set (thanks, @zodiac1978)
- Tested with WP 5.8
- Fixed a minor issues that could cause problems with the plugin’s translations
- Display translated plugin info when available (thanks, @zodiac1978)
- Fixed default sorting of plugins to match WP’s plugins screen (thanks, @zodiac1978)
- Fixed an issue where plugin auto-updates were not displayed correctly
- Coding standards and i18n improvements (thanks @pedromendonca)
- Tested with WordPress 5.6
- Updated tablesort to version 5.2.1
- Modified the way WP version numbers are compared to fix issues with non-repo plugins and non-standard version numbering
- Fixed a jQuery issue causing errors in WP 5.5
- Added column to display whether a plugin is set to auto-update
- Adds column sorting (props @zodiac1978)
- Replaces the Excel export with a more robust CSV export function
- Uses HTML’s progress element for the progress bar
- Fixed an issue with version comparisons and beta/RC versions (thanks @zodiac1978)
- Coding standards improvements (thanks @zodiac1978)
- The plugin can now only be network-activated on multisite
- Tested against WordPress 5.4
- Further i18n improvements (thanks @pedromendonca)
- Minor version differences no longer shown as “medium” risk
- When a plugin upgrade requires platform upgrades, this is now shown (suggested by @zodiac1978)
- The activation column now shows the number of activations on multisite
- I18n improvements (thanks @pedromendonca!)
- Adds an .xls export function (experimental)
- Adds an “activated” column to the report table
- Better table styles, including cell background colors
- Improved error messages
- Cached information is now automatically refreshed when a plugin is updated through wp-admin
- Removed the “compatibility” column (data no longer provided by API)
- Fixed an issue with long plugin slugs causing invalide transient keys
- Fixed an issue where version number colors were inconsistent
- Code cleanup
- Adds proper multisite support
- Accessibility and internationalisation improvements
- Initial version