A Simple Plugin to Check that Your Plugin is compatible up top which version of WordPress, before performing WordPress Update. It will show you the current running plugin version, the latest release of the plugin version, and are they ready to update or not with the latest version of WordPress.
- Display all the Information of Plugin at one page
- Plugin Current Version Check
- Plugin Latest Release Version Check
- Compatible With WordPress Version
- Plugin Ready to Update Or Not
- Filter to check plugin activated or not
- Display Total Number of Issues Resolved in Last Two Months
- Display Count of Total Number of Plugin Installed
- Displayed Count of Total Number of Plugin Activate or Deactivate
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
7 jannewaris, 2022
Hello, I like the concept of using a specific page and would use your plugin if it can also display PHP version supported by the plugins. It is an info you can find for individual plugin in WordPress.org repository but would be nice to have that for all plugins at once ! Eric Collart
9 juny, 2021
easy to use. user friendly.
1 maaie, 2021
A all-around view that shows basic plugins version infos and compatibility, but needs some filters and sorting functions, as the possibility to select only active/disabled plugins and sorting & filtering for all columns. Anyway, nice job!! Waiting for updates 😉
Meiwurkers & amp; Untwikkelders
"Plugin Compatibility Checker" is iepen boarne software. De folgjende minsken hawwe bydroegen oan dizze plugin.Meiwurkers
Oersette "Plugin Compatibility Checker" yn jo taal.
Ynteressearre yn ûntwikkeling?
Blêdzje troch de koade , besjoch de SVN-repository , of abonnearje op it ûntwikkelingslogboek troch RSS .