!!! This plugin is deprecated !!!
Large newspaper publishers such as the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times have been using paywalls to generate extra revenue, asking readers to pay for accessing their contents.
This plugin makes it easy for you to setup a paywall for your premium online contents, such as blogs, how-to advices, computer algorithms, financial analysis, exclusive news, and so on. Valuable part of your posts or webpages will be redacted and be accessible only to paid readers.
This plugin helps create new reading experience, which effectively convert web surfers to paid readers and maximize the profits for you. You have the full control of how much content will be redacted. You adjust content diaplay percentage to make paid readers feel worthy of purchasing and make unpaid readers still enjoy your content. You can easily set how much per read should be charged. Your paid readers will have payment tokens stored in their web browsers in order to encourage them to read your content repeatedly.
- Innovative techniques (patent pending) to protect your premium content.
- Consistent page layout before and after redaction.
- SEO friendly design. The plugin does not touch meta datas or HTML tags.
- Credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal payments flexible for your readers to make payments
- 80-20 revenue-sharing mode. You have keep 80% revenue, while we use 20% to support PayPal and other third-party services.
- Upload the whole folder to /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or simply search and install on your admin panel
- Activate the plugin using the ‘Plugins’ menu on your WordPress admin panel.
- Go Settings->Paywall to add your application code created at https://paywall.grabimo.com
- Insert the shortcode [wp-paywall] into the text of your page or post.
- That’s it. You’re ready to go!
- How to enable paywall
After installing the plugin, you need to create an application code at https://paywall.grabimo.com. The application code is a long string, e.g., f9c365c0babe3454dc2a5b21da2aea25a25f0c0b
- How to add paywall for a post
In the post edit mode, click on the Paywall button on the tool bar. A paywall short code [wp-paywall] will be inserted at your given location.
- How do I change the default price
On your admin panel, go to Settings->Paywall to set Default Price. You also can set price for a particular page or post by editing the shortcode, e.g., [wp-paywall price=”0.99″] will be $0.99 per read.
- How do I control redaction effect
On your admin panel, go to Settings->Paywall to set Display Percentage. You also can set display percentage for a particular page or post by editing the shortcode, e.g., [wp-paywall display_percentage=”80″] will display 80% of the content.
- What’s the lowest price amount?
Grabimo Paywall now supports minimum price amount of $0.40.
D'r binne gjin resinsjes foar dizze plugin.
Meiwurkers & amp; Untwikkelders
"WordPress Paywall" is iepen boarne software. De folgjende minsken hawwe bydroegen oan dizze plugin.Meiwurkers
- Fixed quick tag
- Initial release