This plugin will animate a regular anchor navigation with a smooth scrolling effect.
Each time a link is clicked, the whole screen will gradually scroll to the targeted element, instead of “jumping” as it’d normally do.
jQuery.ScrollTo is used for the animation.
- Upload the
wp-localscrollfolder and all contents to
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How to create jump links in WordPress?
What you need:
- An element with an id that acts as the anchor
- A link that uses the format #anchor_id
- In the Visual Editor click on the HTML Editor
- Locate the end point of the jump in HTML view
- Add an id attribute to your end point
- Using the built-in WordPress link dialog box, add your link in the usual way at the origin point
- You should be good to go
Meiwurkers & amp; Untwikkelders
"WP LocalScroll" is iepen boarne software. De folgjende minsken hawwe bydroegen oan dizze plugin.Meiwurkers
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the JS from loading on the front-end.
- Initial release.