WP HRMS is basically a WordPress based human resource management plugin, which can be used to maitain the
records of human resource of your organization. It is a light weight plugin which is focused to maintain the records with ease.
Management features of the plugin include:
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “WP HRMS” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found the plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by clicking Install Now.
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
- Create a page called “employee panel” and inside place the
[show_employee_info]shortcode for logged in employees to view their information.
- What themes work with WP HRMS?
Any properly written theme will work with WP HRMS.
- Does the plugin support WordPress Multisite?
No, currently the plugin does not support Multisite.
D'r binne gjin resinsjes foar dizze plugin.
Meiwurkers & amp; Untwikkelders
"WP HRMS" is iepen boarne software. De folgjende minsken hawwe bydroegen oan dizze plugin.Meiwurkers
"WP HRMS" is oerset yn 1 locale. Tank oan de oersetters foar harren bydragen.
Oersette "WP HRMS" yn jo taal.
Ynteressearre yn ûntwikkeling?
Blêdzje troch de koade , besjoch de SVN-repository , of abonnearje op it ûntwikkelingslogboek troch RSS .
- Slight tweak to the employee form in admin.
- First stable release.