Easily create multiple columns within your posts and pages for a newspaper/magazine-style layout. Post and page columns are easily styled with two CSS classes and two custom quicktags which are created automatically upon plugin installation.
- Upload the
wp_columnizefolder to the your plugins directory, typically
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Does it work using the Visual Editor?
Yes, except you’ll have to manually type the column quicktags,
and their corresponding closing tags.
- Do you provide support for the plugin?
Yes! Just drop a line on the plugin site in the comments section.
- I don’t know much about CSS…
The plugin homepage provides an example of styling to use.
D'r binne gjin resinsjes foar dizze plugin.
Meiwurkers & amp; Untwikkelders
"WP Columnize" is iepen boarne software. De folgjende minsken hawwe bydroegen oan dizze plugin.Meiwurkers
- encapsulate code within
- added ability to add custom
idattribites to columns
- fixed erroneous auto-formatting around columns
- updated quicktags to work with the new Quicktag API