Wise KPIs is a free plugin that displays almost 25 key performance indicators related to your WordPress website’s performance. Whether you’re a blogger or an eCommerce shop owner using WooCommerce, this plugin can help you easily track important metrics like comments, posts, orders, and users metrics. With Wise KPIs, you can make data-driven decisions to optimize your website for better results.
The plugin offers almost 25 KPIs for almost every section on your site including user engagement, content publishing, system insiders and much more.
Some of our KPIs
1. Revenue per customer
2. Number of revisions
3. Number of menu items
4. Average post length
5. Number of orders
6. Average comments per user
7. Number of authors
8. Coupons usage
9. Average Discounts
And much, much more…
- Easily track important KPIs
- Make data-driven decisions
- Optimize your website for better results based on data
- Generate KPIs data between date ranges
- Change the comparison unit (yesterday, last week, last month etc…)
- Auto refresh KPI pages
Free to download and use
* Users (1 KPIs)
* Posts (8 KPIs)
* Engagement (3 KPIs)
* System (4 KPIs)
* Woocommerce (6 KPIs)
* Simple installation process
* Here’s a link to CodeKamino.
I hope that this plugin will help you to increase your sales, gain better insights and simplify your work.
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you need more features, want to report any bugs, or have any other questions or suggestions.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
wise-kpis.zip to the
/wp-content/plugins directory and unzip it.
2. Activate the plugin through ‘Plugins’ menu in wordpress.
You can now navigate to various KPI pages within the Wise KPIs section.
No questions yet.
D'r binne gjin resinsjes foar dizze plugin.
Meiwurkers & amp; Untwikkelders
"Wise KPIs" is iepen boarne software. De folgjende minsken hawwe bydroegen oan dizze plugin.Meiwurkers
Initial release of Wise KPIs.
Class exists WooCommerce fix
Default design option fix
Added date range KPIs generation
Added compare time unit
removed KPIs (date range and trend feature made them un necessary .
Version 2.0.0 is loaded with new stuff.
1. We added more than 10 KPIs (All sections).
2. We have seperated KPIs to multiple pages include engagement, system and more.
3. We have new translations.
4. Auto refresh page feature (Every 5 minutes).
Version 2.5.0 adding some new features.
1. Woocommerce page chart (sales and net sales) for last 15 days include export