Accept Visa and Mastercard directly on your store with the Moldova Agroindbank payment gateway for WooCommerce.
- Charge and Authorization card transaction types
- Reverse transactions – partial or complete refunds
- Admin order actions – complete authorized transaction
- Close business day scheduled action
- Free to use – Open-source GPL-3.0 license on GitHub
- Configure the plugin Connection Settings by performing one of the following steps:
- BASIC: Upload the PFX client certificate file received from the bank
- ADVANCED: Convert and copy the private key and certificates PEM files to the server, securely set up the owner and file system permissions, configure the paths to the files
- Set the certificate / private key password
- Provide the Callback URL to the bank to enable online payment notifications
- Enable Test and Debug modes in the plugin settings
- Perform the following tests and verify all the transactions are processed correctly:
- Test case No 1: Set Transaction type to Charge, create a new order and pay with a test card
- Test case No 2: Set Transaction type to Authorization, create a new order and pay with a test card, afterwards perform a full order refund
- Test case No 3: Set Transaction type to Charge, create a new order and pay with a test card, afterwards perform a full order refund
- Review the Close day scheduled action settings on the WooCommerce Status page
- Disable Test and Debug modes when ready to accept live payments
How can I configure the plugin settings?
Use the WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > Moldova Agroindbank screen to configure the plugin.
Where can I get the Connection Settings data?
The merchant data and connection settings are provided by Moldova Agroindbank. This data is used by the plugin to connect to the Moldova Agroindbank payment gateway and process the card transactions. Please see https://www.maib.md/e-commerce/ and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
What store settings are supported?
Moldova Agroindbank currently supports transactions in MDL (Moldovan Leu), EUR (Euro) and USD (United States Dollar).
What is the difference between transaction types?
- Charge submits all transactions for settlement.
- Authorization simply authorizes the order total for capture later. Use the Complete transaction order action to settle the previously authorized transaction.
How can I manually run the Close day action?
On the WooCommerce > Status > Scheduled Actions page filter the actions list by Pending status and search for maib_close_day. Click the Run link next to the action title to execute the Close day action immediately.
How can I contribute to the plugin?
If you’re a developer and you have some ideas to improve the plugin or to solve a bug, feel free to raise an issue or submit a pull request in the Github repository for the plugin.
You can also contribute to the plugin by translating it. Simply visit translate.wordpress.org to get started.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Moldova Agroindbank Payment Gateway” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WooCommerce Moldova Agroindbank Payment Gateway” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
See wc-moldovaagroindbank project releases on GitHub for details.
Modified MAIB payment gateway URL for 3DS v2 compliance
Updated Tested up to 5.6 and WC tested up to 4.8.0
- Added Verify transaction order action
- Updated WC tested up to 4.5.2
Added support for EUR and USD currencies
Fixed transaction reversal status check
Basic and Advanced settings configuration modes
- Simplified payment gateway setup
- Added client certificate upload
- Added payment method logo image selection
- Added close business day scheduled action
- Added validations for certificates, private key and settings
- Added total refunds via payment gateway calculation (since WooCommerce 3.4)
- Improved logging and unsupported store settings diagnostics
- Check WooCommerce is active during plugin initialization