This simple plugin adds a new column to the users table displaying the date the user registered and allows you to filter the users by date.
Use the WordPress.org forums for community support. If you spot a bug, you can of course log it on Github instead where I can act upon it more efficiently.
Please Leave a Review
Your ratings make a big difference. If you like Users by Date Registered, please consider spending a minute or two leaving a review and tell me what you think about the plugin.
- Other WordPress plugins by Sébastien Dumont
- Contact Sébastien on Twitter: @sebd86
- If you’re a developer yourself, follow or contribute to the Users by Date Registered plugin on GitHub
Installing “Users by Date Registered” can be done either by searching for “Users by Date Registered” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ screen in your WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
Meiwurkers & amp; Untwikkelders
"Users by Date Registered" is iepen boarne software. De folgjende minsken hawwe bydroegen oan dizze plugin.Meiwurkers
Oersette "Users by Date Registered" yn jo taal.
Ynteressearre yn ûntwikkeling?
Blêdzje troch de koade , besjoch de SVN-repository , of abonnearje op it ûntwikkelingslogboek troch RSS .
v1.0.7 – 20th August 2019
- Added: The date you have selected to filter the users by is shown on the side with the change made to the dropdown.
- Changed: Dropdown is no longer selected once a date is set to allow you change again with the addition of showing the filter option in the bottom.
- Fixed: Date registered column no longer overrides other columns to NOT be sortable. Spotted by @benbranyon
- Tweaked: The dropdown now shows and works in the bottom of the users table. 🎊
- Tweaked: Changed the use of
mysql2date()for a more accurate conversion of the date.
- Tweaked: Date registered now shows X days ago time difference within a 7 day window instead of 1 day.
v1.0.6 – 18th July 2019
- Checked: Compatibility with WordPress 5.2
$valis returned for default if column is not registered.
v1.0.5 – 16th February 2019
- New: Ready for WordPress 5.1 release. 🎊
v1.0.4 – 30th November 2018
- Checked: Compatibility with WordPress 5.0
v1.0.3 – 17th November 2017
- Added – A prefix to all functions to prevent compatibility issues with other filters or plugins.
- Changed – User filter now only shows at the top of the users table.
- Changed – mysql2date() now uses the site date format.
- Fixed – Users returning empty when “All Dates” is selected.
- Improved – Inline documentation.
- Corrected – Localized strings missing the text domain.
v1.0.2 – 17th March 2017
- Corrected – Textdomain to match plugin slug.
- Fixed – Compatibility with PHP 7.
- Fixed – Filter button to identify if the table was filtered from the top or bottom of the table.
1.0.1 – 14th December 2014
- Fixed – Query issue by removing $wpdb->prepare
1.0.0 – 16th August 2014
- Initial release