Timeline Express – No Icons Add-On is a WordPress plugin that extends the base plugin, Timeline Express.
The Timeline Express – No Icons Add-On removes the icons associated with the Timeline Express announcements. This add-on will remove the icon selection on the announcement new/edit screen, as well as the icons on the front end of the site.
When activated, the Timeline Express – No Icons Add-On will create a new settings tab on the Timeline Express settings page which will allow you to remove the icons globally, or explain how you can remove the icons on each timeline.
Head into ‘Timeline Express > Settings’ and enable the ‘Global No Icons’ option to remove the icons on all timelines on your site.
If you want to remove the icons on a specific timeline, but leave them on others, you can add the ‘no-icons’ parameter to the
[timeline-express] shortcode and set it to “1”.
D'r binne gjin resinsjes foar dizze plugin.
Meiwurkers & amp; Untwikkelders
"Timeline Express – No Icons Add-On" is iepen boarne software. De folgjende minsken hawwe bydroegen oan dizze plugin.Meiwurkers
Ynteressearre yn ûntwikkeling?
1.2.0 – September 10th, 2017
- Tweaked the shortcode generate section for Timeline Express Pro v2 API.
- Prevent the no icons stylesheet from loading if the styles module is loaded in the Pro version (v2.0+).
- Change class from ‘no-icons’ to ‘no-icon’ to match the Pro version syntax.
- Prevent duplicate ‘no-icon’ class if user has ‘hide icons’ checked in pro version (v2.0+) and the `no-icons=”1″“ shortcode parameter is set.
1.1.1 – February 12th, 2017
- Updated styles to work with Timeline Express Pro horizontal timelines.
1.1.0 – February 8th, 2017
- Resolved styling issue between Timeline Express free/pro.
- Removed excess CSS files and consolidated into a single file
- Tweak grunt tasks.
1.0.0 – December 27th, 2017
- Initial release.