When you’re is using a theme with Theme Blvd framework 2.0.0+, this plugin will add an option to the framework’s current Post Options meta box allowing you to “link” any given post to a specified page ID. This will then effect the breadcrumbs display on that single post.
This would come into play, for example, if you were using page template to setup some sort of Portfolio display of posts. Now, when a visitor clicks from your static portfolio page (setup with page template) through to the single posts, the breadcrumbs structure will change from “Parent Page > Portfolio Page” to “Category Name > Single Post”.
In this case, by linking these posts to a page, it will allow them to maintain the same breadcrumb structure as your website vistor clicks from the page template through to the the single post. So, the result would be something like “Parent Page > Portfolio Page > Single Post”.
- Upload “theme-blvd-post-to-page-link.php” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
D'r binne gjin resinsjes foar dizze plugin.
Meiwurkers & amp; Untwikkelders
"Theme Blvd Post-to-Page Link" is iepen boarne software. De folgjende minsken hawwe bydroegen oan dizze plugin.Meiwurkers
Oersette "Theme Blvd Post-to-Page Link" yn jo taal.
Ynteressearre yn ûntwikkeling?
Blêdzje troch de koade , besjoch de SVN-repository , of abonnearje op it ûntwikkelingslogboek troch RSS .
- Fix to work with Portfolio Items in Portfolios plugin.
- Plugin re-written for Theme Blvd framework v2.3+ (will still work with older versions).
- Added formatting for Jump Start 1.0.0 (framework v2.2.0). — This is just a temporary update. Once Jump Start and all other themes are updated to framework v2.2.1, we can re-do this plugin to be much, much cleaner.
- This is the first release.