This plugin is a service of Data443.com and is a Data Security and Compliance company traded on the OTCMarkets as ATDS.
☑ Give users an optional time frame to give their consent
☑ Do Not Sell my private information capability released
☑ Privacy Safe Seal™ now available – Strengthen your reputation by giving a visual representation of your Privacy Solution in operation!;
☑ Enable DSAR on one page – allow even those without an account to automatically view, export and delete their personal data;
☑ Configure the plugin to delete or anonymize personal data automatically or send a notification and allow admins to do it manually;
☑ Track, manage and withdraw consent;
☑ Use a helpful installation wizard to get you started quickly;
☑ Report on related data items within your WordPress installation;
☑ Significantly reduce your staff time efforts dealing with DSARs;
☑ Enable your larger organization to summarize and consolidate DSAR work;
☑ Report to management on DSAR status, volume and data requirements;
☑ We provide this fully documented;
☑ We are developer-friendly. Everything can be extended, every feature and template can be overridden.
☑ Cookie solution
☑ Integration with WooCommerce Version 3.4.0 or later.
☑ Integration with Easy Digital Download Version 2.6 or later.
☑ Integration with Email Subscribers & Newsletters.
Using The CCPA Framework does NOT guarantee compliance to CCPA. This plugin gives you general information and tools, but is NOT meant to serve as complete compliance package. Compliance to CCPA is risk-based ongoing process that involves your whole business. Data443 is not eligible for any claim or action based on any information or functionality provided by this plugin.
Notice: Special Details for those using Caching Plugins:
As the pages generated by our plugin are highly dynamic, we recommend you exclude all pages generated from caching in order for them to function properly. Here is an example of how to exclude our pages in W3 Total Cache and WP Fastest Cache.
The CCPA Framework currently works with the following plugins
☑ Contact Form 7 & Contact Form Flamingo
☑ Gravity Forms – Coming soon!
☑ Formidable Forms – Coming soon!
☑ Ninja Forms – Coming soon!
☑ Easy Digital Download
☑ Email Subscribers & Newsletters
Download and Activation
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- ‘The CCPA Framework’ will be managed at Tools > Data443 CCPA tab.
- The page ‘Privacy Tools’ will be created after Setup Wizard. This page displays the form where visitors can submit their request.
Steps to add consent with contact form 7 are as follow:
1. First, need to create consent “Tools > Data443 CCPA > Consent > Add consent type” .
2. Then note down the slug for example the slug is “contact_acceptance”
3. Then go to the contact form 7 click on Acceptance button a pop-up will get open.
4. Add the name of that acceptance same as that of slug i.e “contact_acceptance”.
5. Insert the tag then save the form then it will be embedded with contact form 7.
To make Easy Digital Download and WooCommerce compatible with the plugin you need to check checkbox at Tools > Data443 CCPA > general > WooCommerce Integration / Easy Digital Download Integration.
Add consent to Easy Digital download:
You need to turn on the default EDD consent from Downloads > Settings > Privacy
Help, the identification emails are not sent!
The CCPA Framework uses the exact same mechanism for sending emails as the rest of your WordPress site. Please test if your site sends out emails at all using the Forgot Password form, for example.
If you get the forgot password email but not the identification email, please make a post in the support forums.
Help, the link in the identification email doesn’t work!
Are you using SendGrid or another email delivery service? This might corrupt the link in the email.
In case you’re using SendGrid, make sure to turn off “click tracking”. Otherwise, please post in the support forum!
Help, the Privacy Tools page acts weirdly or always displays the “link expired” message!
Check if you’re using any caching plugins. If yes, then make sure the Privacy Tools page is excluded.
Also check if a server side cache is enabled by your web host.
How is this plugin different from the tools in WordPress v4.9.6?
WordPress 4.9.6 provides tools to allow administrators to manually handle CCPA requests. However, the CCPA framework allows visitors to automatically download and export data to reduce administrative work load.
We are also planning to add other important privacy-related features missing from WordPress core over time.
D'r binne gjin resinsjes foar dizze plugin.
Meiwurkers & amp; Untwikkelders
"The CCPA Framework By Data443" is iepen boarne software. De folgjende minsken hawwe bydroegen oan dizze plugin.Meiwurkers
Oersette "The CCPA Framework By Data443" yn jo taal.
Ynteressearre yn ûntwikkeling?
Blêdzje troch de koade , besjoch de SVN-repository , of abonnearje op it ûntwikkelingslogboek troch RSS .
Release Date: March 30, 2023
- FRAM-368 Fix typo in Cookie Consent CSS code
- FRAM-371 Fix Privacy Safe image and text formatting
Release Date: August 3, 2022
- FRAM-355 Fix a bug that affected the html download when YoastSEO plugin was active.
Release Date: April 19, 2022
- FRAM-307 Remove reliance on 3rd party Code
- FRAM-327 Fix problem with non-registered visitors
- FRAM-329 Provide an admin settable message on privacy tools page for unknown email
- FRAM-334 Fix error handling when cookie consent is withdrawn
- FRAM-341 Update language translation files
Release Date: March 3, 2022
- FRAM-190 Fix notice banner conflict with other plugins in admin dashboard
Release Date: December 8, 2021
- FRAM-297 Change PHP requirement from 7.4 to 7.3
- FRAM-290 Edit Privacy Tools Page to only send emails to users with data on site. Otherwise a message displays that no data is found for specified email.
- FRAM-282 Fix autoload composer dependency conflicts
Release Date: November 4, 2021
- FRAM-260 Fixes to support language translations
- FRAM-252 Fix consent checkbox to display site name
- FRAM-270 Update the File Facets tab to Data Hound
- FRAM-265 Fix bad links
Release Date: September 28, 2021
- FRAM-220 Fix a fatal error seen when editing a user profile
- FRAM-212 Update links in setup wizard
- FRAM-213 Update Support tab links
Release Date: August 26, 2021
- FRAM-100 Fix Fatal Error triggered when withdrawing a custom consent
Release Date: July 29, 2021
- FRAM-195 Change ClassiDocs Tab
- FRAM-197 Change support links
- FRAM-200 Change Knowledge base links
Release Date: April 29, 2021
FRAM-111: change [ccpa_privacy_safe] shortcode to [data443_privacy_safe] but
preserve backward compatibility for now
FRAM-116: Fix use of undefined variables on Configuration page 1
FRAM-125: Fix warnings seen after leaving the Privacy page in admin setup
FRAM-128: ‘Undefined key’ seen when Consent tab is saved
FRAM-129: Fix all references of undefined variables in the Data Subjects tab
FRAM-130: Remove the Unnecessary save button in the ‘Do Not Sell’ admin tab
FRAM-150: Update PHP minimum required in readme.txt of all three plugins
FRAM-146: Restore missing calendar icon on the privacy note checkbox while in incognito mode
FRAM-148: Undefined Variable ‘notices’ accessed in PrivacyToolsPageController.php
FRAM-150: Update PHP minimum required version in readme.txt
FRAM-152: Remove all uses of PHP Short Tags
Release Date: April 14, 2021
FRAM-74: Make this plugin work with the GDPR Framework plugin so that they can both be active.
FRAM-84: Fix the broken ‘Privacy Safe’ image link that happens when no ‘Seal Code’ has been entered.
FRAM-88: Verify that this plugin works with WordPress 5.7.
FRAM-97: Resolve namespace conflict with create_custom_post_type()
FRAM-99: Fix Fatal Error seen when user consents are displayed
FRAM-102: Resolve conflict with the LGPD Framework plugin
FRAM-104: 5-star rating review link is wrong
Release Date: August 13th, 2020
CCPAF-192: Verified functionality on WordPress version 5.5
CCPAF-157, 179: Added custom URLs for privacy tools and terms & conditions page
CCPAF-154: All WordPress user meta data available for download
CCPAF-134: Allow users an optional time frame to give their consent
CCPAF-180: Support Data443 by including our information with our privacy safe Seal
Release Date: June 26th, 2020
Verified functionality on WordPress version 5.4.2
Release Date: May 12th, 2020
Fixed shortcode instructions in settings tap for Privacy Safe.
Fixed GDPR and CCPA framework conflicts that may cause site errors if both plugins are active.
Verified functionality on WordPress version 5.4.1
Release Date: May 8th, 2020
Verified functionality on WordPress version 5.4.0
Added support for the new Privacy Safe Seal™ technology
Release Date: April 17th, 2020
Added support for the new Privacy Safe Seal™ technology
Added support DO NOT SELL functionality
Release Date: Jan 1, 2020
- Initial release