Show / Hide Section Block provides two blocks: a Show / Hide Group block that is populated with one or more Show / Hide Section blocks.
The HTML output for an individual section is:
<!-- Each section block has a details element. --> <details> <!-- Each details element has a summary and additional, collapsible content. --> <summary>Summary text</summary> <!-- Additional inner blocks of any type are populated here. --> </details>
The HTML output for the group is:
<div> <details> <summary></summary> <!-- Additional blocks to be shown/hidden --> </details> <details> <summary></summary> <!-- Additional blocks to be shown hidden --> </details> <!-- Additional section blocks --> </div>
An option is provided in the block’s side panel to toggle an “Open all”/”Close all” button. If this is toggled on for a block, an additional
<details> elements in the group at once.
Dizze plugin jout 2 blokken.
- Show Hide Group A group of accessible summaries that can be toggled to show or hide additional details.
- Show Hide Section A section of collapsible content contained in a details element with a summary.
D'r binne gjin resinsjes foar dizze plugin.
Meiwurkers & amp; Untwikkelders
"Show / Hide Section Block" is iepen boarne software. De folgjende minsken hawwe bydroegen oan dizze plugin.Meiwurkers
- Fix an issue where the front-end script was enqueued twice.
- Fix an issue preventing Open All toggle from working in Chrome.
@wordpress/scriptsdependency to 26.3.0.
- Improve block organization, use of
- Add a variety of
block.jsonso that core styles can be applied as expected.
- Improve asset loading so that the front-end script is only enqueued when the block is in use and when the the open/close all option is selected.
- Add languages directory, POT file for translations.
Initial public release.