Shipvista live shipping rates is a free WordPress – WooCommerce multi-warehouses and multi-carriers (Canada Post, UPS, Canpar and more) extension that aims to provide your customers with live shipping cost and delivery estimates on your store’s checkout page. Exclusively free to all new and existing valid ShipVista account users. Using this plugin requires you to create a shipvista.com account. Creating an account is free, and your account will be connected to this plugin for you to be able to get live shipping rates.
Create Store transparency and a better customer experience with our One-Click Shipping Calculator. Reduce abandoned carts by showing your customers’ shipping information upfront.
Why choose Shipvista’s Live Shipping Rates
With Shipvista Live Shipping Rates, you do not need to have accounts with the various significant carriers to obtain live rates; you can benefit from displaying live shipping rates on your WooCommerce store at checkout. This plugin works seamlessly by showing the estimated delivery date on the Cart and store checkout to provide a complete shipping solution for your business. The current beta version supports Canada Post and UPS. More carriers will be added in the subsequent releases.
Main features of Shipvista Live Shipping Rates
- Get real-time shipping rates on WooCommerce Cart & Checkout page.
- Customizable with Multi-Warehouse and Multi-Carriers (Canada Post, UPS, and more)
- Enable in-store Pickups, set volumetric and free shipping rules, and Much More.
- Set geolocation and Postal or Zip code rules for better operational efficiency.
- Enable Google Places API to allow customers to enter their addresses accurately.
- Add custom processing times
- Set default shipping dimensions for products with missing dimensions
- Set restrictions where shipping discounts will not apply based on country and postal/zip codes
- Add handling charges to shipping charges
- Compatible with default store shipping rates
- Select the carriers and shipping methods you accept
Note: Adding weight attributes to all products is a prerequisite for the extension to work. However, you can set default shipping attributes on the settings page under “Dimension”.
Reduce abandoned carts: By showing your customers’ shipping information upfront, they can see accurate shipping rates, which minimizes abandoned carts.
Better customer experience: Use of multiple precise warehouses and geolocation to automatically display shipping rates and delivery estimates for Canada Post, UPS, Canpar and more.
One-Click Shipping Calculator: This shipping rate calculator installs in one click and requires little configuration and no maintenance. A shipping calculator in a minute!
Use our pre-negotiated shipping rates or connect your own carrier accounts.
Support and grow your business: Automate workflows throughout the execution journey. Benefit from experienced shipping support. Create a brand and post-purchase experience.
Now you too can take advantage by Leveraging the same inventory and fulfillment technology used by e-commerce leaders.
How does shipvista live shipping rates plugin work?
This plugin aims at providing your customer with live shipping rates on cart or checkout pages. To use this plugin you will need a shipvista.com account. It is free to create and activate your account. Once you have your account ready:
- Install Shipvista live Shipping Rates Plugin, enter Shipvista Account Details, and check to enable Shipvista Live Shipping Rates Method.
- Set your shipping from (store location) location in settings.
- Select carriers and shipping methods you accept.
- The customer sees live shipping rates based on items in their cart before placing an order.
- Pay Postage, Print Shipping Labels, and Generate UPS Tracking ID from within the WooCommerce order page.
Note: Adding weight attributes to all the products is a prerequisite for the plugin to work. However, you can set default shipping attributes in the settings page under Dimension
Why do i need a Shipvista.com account?
- Multi-Carrier access: Shipvista enables you to get rates from all supported carriers such as Canada Post, Canpar and UPS without having an account with any of these carriers.
- Link Carriers: Seamlessly link your shipping account from various carriers to shipvista, in other to use your account shipping rates directly from the carrier.
- Ship instantly: Access to a free online system used to process shipments instantly.
- Shipping label: Generate carrier-approved BOL and AWB shipping labels.
- LTL shipments: Schedule LTL shipments from anywhere to anywhere in North America including Trans-Border.
- Shipment Tracking: Claims processing and statement of account with invoice details.
- Real time: Real-time, user-friendly access to very competitive LTL and courier rates.
- Save time and money: Save your business time and money. Fast and efficient process.
- Order Management System: Shipvista provides you with an order management system where you can import and manage all your orders from multiple marketplaces such as Wooocomerce, Amazon, eBay, etc in one place.
Need help with Shipvista plugin?
We have a feedback system to help answer any questions you might have regarding the plugin as well as provide assistance on how to configure the plugin. Please use the feedback option in the plugin dashboard to send us a mail directly.
Meiwurkers & amp; Untwikkelders
"Shipvista Live Shipping Rates" is iepen boarne software. De folgjende minsken hawwe bydroegen oan dizze plugin.Meiwurkers