SEPA Payment Gateway is a way to directly withdraw money from your customers account. This is convenient for your customers, because they only need to provide their account details during checkout and everything else is automatic for them. It is also a very cheap payment method for you as a shop owner because there is no third party, like a payment service involved and bank fees for SEPA direct debit are typically very low!
In order to collect SEPA direct debit withdrawals, you need a so called Creditor ID.
Seamlessly adds SEPA Payment Gateway support to WooCommerce. Easily collect IBAN and BIC of your customers during checkout and export SEPA-XML-files ready for upload to your bank.
- Validation of IBAN
- Creates XML-files that are 100% compliant to PAIN.008.003.02 and new PAIN.008.001.02 (SEPA 3.x) standard
- Overview before exporting XML in order detail
- Automatically mark order status to “On Hold”
How does it work?
WooCommerce –> Order –> SEPA Payment Gateway –> XML –> Your Bank
Simple steps work?
SEPA Payment Gateway for WooCommerce provides an easy way to offer SEPA Payment Gateway payment to your customers in 4 simple steps:
- Every time, one of your customers chooses SEPA Payment Gateway as the payment method in an order, SEPA Payment Gateway creates a new outstanding payment.
- You can now login to the WordPress Admin backend and export outstanding payments in SEPA XML file on the order detail.
- Download the SEPA-XML file created and upload it to the online banking of your bank. You will need a business account for this to work and some bank require you to unlock SEPA direct debit payments before this is possible. Contact your bank to find out more.
- Check in your online-banking that the payment has arrived, then manually set the corresponding order to “Processing” in the WooCommerce backend.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
sepa-payment-gateway-for-woocommerce to the
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
3. Navigate to the “WooCommerce/Settings” menu and select the Payments Tab. Finally, click on the “SEPA Payment Gateway” link.
4. Enable the SEPA Payment Gateway payment gateway by checking the “Dieses Payment Gateway aktivieren” checkbox.
5. Fill in the information of the target bank account to which SEPA direct debit payments shall be transferred.
6. You can choose to not ask your customers for the BIC in case your bank accepts domestic SEPA debits without BIC. In this case, deselect the “Ask for BIC” checkbox.
7. Don’t forget to save your changes by clicking “Save changes”.
When activated this plugin, you can setting plugin in menu Setting WooCommerce –> Payments –> SEPA Payment Gateway
Feature Ask for BIC?
Some banks don’t require BIC so you can allow this.
D'r binne gjin resinsjes foar dizze plugin.
Meiwurkers & amp; Untwikkelders
"SEPA Payment Gateway for WooCommerce" is iepen boarne software. De folgjende minsken hawwe bydroegen oan dizze plugin.Meiwurkers
Oersette "SEPA Payment Gateway for WooCommerce" yn jo taal.
Ynteressearre yn ûntwikkeling?
Blêdzje troch de koade , besjoch de SVN-repository , of abonnearje op it ûntwikkelingslogboek troch RSS .