Get all the advanced subscription features from Reepay while still keeping your usual WooCommerce tools. Reepay Subscription for WooCommerce plugin gives you the best prerequisites to succeed with your subscription business.
WooCommerce Products And Reepay Plans
Create a WooCommerce product and choose between Reepay Simple Subscription and Reepay Variable Subscription. Connect the product to either a new or existing Reepay subscription plan. Do you Reepay plan changes directly in WooCommerce.
– Flexible billing frequencies
– Optional renewal reminder
– Minimum contract period
– Notice period
– Billing cycle methods
– Advanced trial options
– Setup fee
– Tax settings
Use Add-Ons For Recurring Additional Sales
Add-ons are additional products that can be attached to a plan and billed for in each billing cycle. Add-ons can be used to solve a wide range of use-cases. E.g. variable number of “user licenses” or “extended support”, in addition to the base subscription plan.
WooCommerce Subscription View And Reepay Admin
We added a WooCommece native subscription view to quickly find a subscription. All links will redirect you directly into the Reepay Admin for further subscription details. Links can also be found on orders and customers for you to quickly navigate to the Reepay Admin. The Reepay Admin is your powerful back office where all our subscription functionalities can be found.
Add-On Based WooCommerce Shipping
Do you send subscription boxes to your customers on an ongoing basis? Connect your shipping rates in WooCommerce with Add-ons from Reepay and make sure to charge your customers for all ongoing shipping.
Choose between new or existing Add-ons and update your Add-ons directly in WooCommerce.
Reepay Discounts & WooCommerce Coupons
Link WooCommerce coupons with Discounts and Coupons in Reepay. Let your customers use their coupons easily in the WooCommerce checkout.
Define whether the discount should apply to setup fees, plans, additional costs, instant charges, or Add-ons, and select the subscription plans that the discount should work for.
Standard Reepay Subscription features:
– Plans – Setting up multiple subscription plans with different drawing range and price.
– Termination and fixation period – Defining the notice period to guarantee a number of periods after subscription termination. Also define a binding period, to guarantee a number of periods for a subscription without closure.
– Upgrading / Downgrading – Instant up or downgrade of subscriptions.
– Termination – Automatic termination of subscription, now or by end of period. Many options.
– Parallel price adjusting – Many options on adjusting prices, eg. new price for new subscribers and old for old.
– Discount – Define percent and fixed-amount discounts for subscriptions.
– Coupons – Coupons are codes that can be given to customers who may then trigger a discount.
– Trial periods – Define a trial period to invoke a free period for new customers.
– Additional costs – At any time assign a customer or a subscription an additional cost, it will be added to next invoice.
– One time charge – Create one time charges for a customer or subscription to be paid instant.
– Credit – Assign a subscription credit, which will be deducted next invoice and perhaps following invoices.
– On Hold – Put a subscription on hold, when re-activating the subscription there is lots of options to automatically correct for the period it was on hold.
– Saved card – Save payment cards for later use on new subscriptions.
– One time charges – One time charge using a saved card.
– Trial end and renew email – Inform your customer on upcoming payments or at trial end.
– Email templates – Templates for 20 different emails send based upon triggers: receipt, welcome mail and such.
– Dunning – Upon failed payment Reepay will communicate with the customer to get updated card information. Setup of the dunning process can be done from within the Reepay admin.
– Retrying – Reepay automatically retries failed payment attempts if they can be save the payment.
– Customer, subscription and invoice handling – Search, list and handle customers, subscriptions and invoices.
– Email log – Overview of all emails sent by Reepay to the customers
– Refunding – Refund of invoices, either full or partial
– Event log – Log of all events on customers, subscription and invoices.
– Statistics – Advanced statistics and key numbers like: churn, avg. income per. customer, MMR and customer growth.
- Download the plugin from WordPress repository or install it directly from Plugins page.
- Activate the plugin and save Private Key Test and Private Key Live in \”Reepay Subscription Settings\” page.
- For correct plugin operation install and activate Reepay Checkout for WooCommerce. API keys for both plugins should be the same.
D'r binne gjin resinsjes foar dizze plugin.
Meiwurkers & amp; Untwikkelders
"Reepay Subscriptions" is iepen boarne software. De folgjende minsken hawwe bydroegen oan dizze plugin.Meiwurkers
Oersette "Reepay Subscriptions" yn jo taal.
Ynteressearre yn ûntwikkeling?
Blêdzje troch de koade , besjoch de SVN-repository , of abonnearje op it ûntwikkelingslogboek troch RSS .
v 1.0.22 – Add sing-up fee to line item
v 1.0.21 – Failed renewals status fixes
v 1.0.20 – Addons fixes
v 1.0.19 – Coupons fixes
v 1.0.18 – Import card fixes
v 1.0.17 – Display coupon name instead of code
v 1.0.16 – Disallow change status on renewal
v 1.0.15 – Add string translations
v 1.0.14 – Woocommerce Memberships support add, Extends import tools, Add user role to plan creating
v 1.0.13 – Small errors fixes
v 1.0.12 – Subscriptions page link fixing
v 1.0.11 – Fix dashboard
v 1.0.10 – My account changes, status renew fixes
v 1.0.9 – my account page view changes
v 1.0.8 – Plan view changes
v 1.0.7 – One side sync
v 1.0.6 – Fix child order create
v 1.0.5 – Fix start time status
v 1.0.4 – Start time feature
v 1.0.3 – Addons fixing
v 1.0.2 – Fixing payment and plans template
v 1.0.1 – Fixing variables
v 1.0.0 – initial