This simple and lightweight WordPress Plugin allows you to redirect your visitors to an external Website by clicking on an article or a page.
The configuration is very simple. In the article or page that will redirect the user to your chosen destination you just have to enter the URL (internal or external)
and decide either the user should be redirected in a new tab, or not.
- Redirect Users to Websites
- Target website can be internal or external
- Open website in new Tab
- Link out of a page or an article
- No programming language needed
- Native designed box integrated in article and pages
- Unlimited redirections
- Install the Plugin
- Activate the Plugin
- Upon activation, you get a settings box in every article or page you create. Use this box to provide the address for redirection.
- If the textbox is empty, redirection is disabled automatically. Activate it again by entering an address.
- By visiting the article or page, the visitor will be redirected autmatically.
- Thats it!
Meiwurkers & amp; Untwikkelders
"Redirect To URL" is iepen boarne software. De folgjende minsken hawwe bydroegen oan dizze plugin.Meiwurkers
- Some debugging and cleaner redirection removal
- Changed hook type for better redirection-handling
- Feature added: Open in new Tab
- Preset value “http://” in destination Textbox
- Cleaning up options on plugin deletion
- readme Updates 2