Product Prices by User Roles for WooCommerce plugin lets you display WooCommerce products prices by user roles.
Prices can be set globally or on per product basis.
When setting prices globally, you just need to set price multiplier for each user role.
When setting prices per product basis, you can set exact price for each product. Works with variable products.
You can also hide product prices for selected user roles.
Some of our Pro plugins:
Payment Gateway Based Fees and Discounts for WooCommerce – Pro
Some of our other free plugins:
- We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using or trying out one of our plugins!
- Upload the entire plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Start by visiting plugin settings at “WooCommerce > Settings > Product Prices by User Role”.
Meiwurkers & amp; Untwikkelders
"Product Prices by User Roles for WooCommerce" is iepen boarne software. De folgjende minsken hawwe bydroegen oan dizze plugin.Meiwurkers
"Product Prices by User Roles for WooCommerce" is oerset yn 24 lokaasjes. Tank oan de oersetters foar harren bydragen.
Oersette "Product Prices by User Roles for WooCommerce" yn jo taal.
Ynteressearre yn ûntwikkeling?
Blêdzje troch de koade , besjoch de SVN-repository , of abonnearje op it ûntwikkelingslogboek troch RSS .
1.6.0 – 24/01/2022
- Enhancement – Add Option to select the Price as per user role for the orders created manually.
- Fix – Fatal error on the “Multipliers” & “Per Product” tabs.
1.5.0 – 15/11/2022
- Enhancement – Introduced compatibility with WooCommerce High Performance Order Storage.
1.4.3 – 24/05/2021
- Tweak – Now shop manager role will be able to edit the product prices for all the user roles.
- Fix – Price filtering widget was not working on shop page when different price was set for the different user roles. This is fixed now.
1.4.2 – 10/06/2020
- Update compatibility with WooCommerce 4.2.
- Plugin name changed to Product Prices by User Roles for WooCommerce.
1.4.1 – 20/03/2020
- Update compatibility with WooCommerce 4.0.0.
1.4 – 24/08/2019
- Changes in code to make the plugin compliant as per WPCS rules.
1.3 – 13/05/2019
- Tweak – Modified the code to load the roles and prices for per product settings using jQuery instead of forcing a page reload.
- Fix – Added the uninstall.php file to ensure plugin cleans up its records when deleted.
= 1.2.2 – 16/11/2018
* Author name and URL updated due to handover of the plugins
1.2.1 – 31/10/2018
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.5.0 tested.
1.2.0 – 09/09/2018
- Dev – Per Product – Listing all variations for variable products (instead of “available” only).
- Dev – Code refactoring:
version_updated()function added; autoloading plugin options; settings are saved as main class property;
adminfolder renamed etc.
- Dev – Admin setting descriptions updated. Minor meta box restyling. Outputting tooltip with
- Dev – Plugin URI updated.
1.1.1 – 09/06/2018
- Dev – Plugin renamed to “Price based on User Role for WooCommerce” from “Price by User Role for WooCommerce”.
1.1.0 – 12/05/2017
- Dev – WooCommerce 3.x.x compatibility –
- Dev – WooCommerce 3.x.x compatibility – Product ID.
- Dev – WooCommerce 3.x.x compatibility – Price hooks.
- Fix –
- Dev – Code refactoring –
- Dev – Code refactoring – Price hooks.
- Tweak – Plugin header (Text Domain etc.) updated.
- Tweak – Plugin link changed from
1.0.0 – 27/01/2017
- Initial Release.