With PixFields you can have a custom fields visual manager.
Note: this plugin does not add any style to the output of custom fields. Its just adding metadata and offers a way to overwrite the html from the theme.
The theme should style the output of the metadata.
- Install PixFields either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your
- After activating PixFields go to any edit page and see the PixFields metabox in the right sidebar.
D'r binne gjin resinsjes foar dizze plugin.
Meiwurkers & amp; Untwikkelders
"PixFields" is iepen boarne software. De folgjende minsken hawwe bydroegen oan dizze plugin.Meiwurkers
- Several compatibility checks with Gutenberg were done, so that we can finally say that the plugin is Gutenberg-ready
- Allow labels to be translated by WPML as admin-texts
- Fix assets version
- Add compatibility for WPML