Requires WooCommerce 4.4 or newer
Please note that a NETbilling account is required to use this plugin.
This plugin provides a completely integrated checkout experience between WooCommerce and NETbilling. Payments take place directly on your website so you have maximum control over what the checkout looks like, and customers never have to leave your site to make a payment.
- Accept all Major Credit Cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner’s Club, JCB
- Uses an enhanced payment form with retina icons that automatically detects and formats card type
- Adds a mobile-friendly checkout with numerical inputs for card type and security code
- Customers can securely save their payment method to their account for easier checkout
- Capture charges for pre-authorized transactions directly from within WooCommerce
- Force charges for orders with only virtual items instead of authorizing them
- Full support for WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Full support for WooCommerce Memberships
- Full support for WooCommerce Pre-Orders
- Show detailed decline messages at checkout to help customers complete transactions
Please review the documentation, and then use the support forum for any questions or issues using this plugin.
Translators: the plugin text domain is: netbilling-for-woocommerce
NETbilling provides merchant accounts, multi currency transaction processing, and call center services to thousands of internet merchants and companies of all sizes.
NETbilling’s flexible solutions process credit cards, debit cards, electronic checks, and telephone orders, and work with any business model, including internet, broadband, wireless, call centers and retail establishments of all types.
Do I need anything else to use this plugin?
Yes, a NETbilling account is required to connect to your WooCommerce store. You can learn more about NETbilling here.
Does this plugin support WooCommerce Subscription / WooCommerce Memberships / WooCommerce Pre-Orders?
Yes, NETbilling for WooCommerce is an ideal gateway for WooCommerce Subscriptions, offering support for all Subscriptions features – subscription date changes, payment date changes, and more. The plugin also fully supports WooCommerce Memberships and WooCommerce Pre-Orders, so you can take customers’ payment information upfront and then automatically charge their payment method once the pre-order is released.
Meiwurkers & amp; Untwikkelders
"NETbilling for WooCommerce" is iepen boarne software. De folgjende minsken hawwe bydroegen oan dizze plugin.Meiwurkers
2022.06.02 – version 1.0.0
- Initial release!