Minotar gives you the option to replace the default avatars found in WordPress with Minecraft avatars. The API used is found at http://minotar.net and can be used freely by anyone.
The avatars is taken from the Minecraft equivalent of users and comment posters, if a commenter uses the name Herobrine on a comment the skin of Herobrine in Minecraft is used as an avatar.
Note: The avatars are case-sensitive. Eg: notch and Notch are different names.
- Minecraft avatars for commenters and users
- BuddyPress support
- Upload the ‘minotar-minecraft-avatars’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Where can I get support?
You can get support at #axxim on irc.esper.net
- How do I change the avatars back?
Either you change the default avatar in Settings – Discussion on the admin panel or you just delete the plugin.
D'r binne gjin resinsjes foar dizze plugin.
Meiwurkers & amp; Untwikkelders
"Minotar" is iepen boarne software. De folgjende minsken hawwe bydroegen oan dizze plugin.Meiwurkers
- Fixed: WordPress changed the way to get the active user
- Added: BuddyPress support (tested on version 184.108.40.206)
- Added: A changelog for 1.3 that I forgot
- Added: Deletes all traces of plugin when uninstalled.
- Fixed: When deactivating or deleting the plugin the last used avatar is reenabled
- Fixed: Minotars are shown in the Discussion page
- Plugin is rewritten for maintainability and stability
- Added: Minotar setting to the Settings – Discussion page
- Added: Automatically changes the default avatar to Minotar on plugin activation
- Added: Automatically changes back to mystery man on plugin deactivation/uninstallation
- Added: Now avatars of users are changed aswell
- Fixed: Avatars should now be shown in correct size no matter what page they’re displayed in
- Fixed: Minotar does not replace all other avatar examples in the Discussion page
- Initial release