Managing events shouldn’t be complex and costly. Now integrate the power of Explara to your existing WordPress site with the Explara Lite Plugin. Easily integrate Explara Groups, Members & Events into your website using Shortcodes.
- Multiple Shortcode options available
- Choose between different views
Like the plugin or want features? Tweet to us @askexplara
Dedicated Support: talk to us on Twitter @askexplara
To raise issues or if you have a question for us, post to the support forum here https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/explara-lite and we are happy to help.
- WordPress 4.6 or greater
- PHP 5.6 or greater (7.0 recommended)
- MySQL 5.2 or greater (5.x recommended)
- Download [explara-lite.zip]
2.Upload the ‘explara-lite.zip’ file from the Plugins->Add New page in the WordPress administration panel.
3.Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Explara Lite Work flow Explained
Once Explara Lite plug-in is installed and activated, you can see Explara Lite on the sidebar menu section.
- Add the token
- Add the domain detail
- Generate shortcode as per requirements.
- Something isn’t working. Help!
- First try deactivating and reactivating the plugin
- If that doesn’t fix the problem, try deleting and reinstalling the plugin
- If that doesn’t work, you should file a bug report.
D'r binne gjin resinsjes foar dizze plugin.
Meiwurkers & amp; Untwikkelders
"Explara Lite" is iepen boarne software. De folgjende minsken hawwe bydroegen oan dizze plugin.Meiwurkers
- First commit to the WP repository.
- Minor UI Bug Fixes.
- Showing Previously Generated Shortcodes.
- WordPress Update Compatibility