Are you offering authentic activities or experiences for visitors or local audiences? Looking for a simple way to make your activities instantly available to book online? Experience & Activities Booking System by uppliv allows you connect your WordPress installation with your uppliv.com account. Add pages for your activities, experiences and courses which you have created on uppliv.com with an online booking calendar to your WordPress site within just a few minutes. The plug-in also features a shopping cart with a validity of 30 days, which allows your customers to retrieve the shopping cart again after having left the site – just like they would on Amazon. Once a customer checks out their activity order, uppliv will manage all the email communication (order confirmation, order updates, pre-arrival emails, etc.) for you and your customers. Your uppliv WordPress plug-in token connects your site to your uppliv account and pulls in all of your activity information, including availability, price categories and seasonality, cancellation policy and much more.
Experience & Activities Booking System by uppliv is based on the uppliv Cloud Activity Platform. By making use of this platform you acknowledge that data and images are stored remotely. The reason for data and images being stored remotely is that the uppliv Cloud Activity Platform is a solution both for direct sales and indirect sales. It is our objective to make the life of activity providers as easy as possible by providing them one multi-sided platform with which they can give visibility of their offers both to their direct customers, customers of uppliv.com and to customers of uppliv’s distribution partners. By using our service you agree to uppliv’s Terms and Conditions for Activity Providers and the Data Processing Agreement.
Missing functionality? Submit a feature request to email@example.com to extend the plug-in’s functionality.
We empower local activity providers to sustainably grow their businesses. We do this by digitalizing each step in the customer journey, from finding, booking and preparing for activities, to making them easily accessible for anyone that wants to be active.
Add an activity page with online booking option to a site in less than 6 minutes.
WordPress Plug-in features
- Build unlimited activity pages.
- Connect your website to your uppliv account with an API key.
- Add activity pages with a shortcode
- Add a shopping cart with 30 day validity and confirmation page with a click
- Show a shopping cart icon in the themes header
- Display the process in any of the following languages: English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Swedish
- Use our built-in CSS classes or add your own additional classes to form fields to style and customize forms.
- Developer friendly! Use our many APIs to extend the plugin.
uppliv Cloud Activity Platform features
- Manage all your activities in one place
- WYSIWYG: add attractive copy and high-quality imagery for your activities to drive conversion and preview how the page would look on uppliv.com
- Offer bookings on request or bookings with instant confirmation
- Confirm every booking immediately or define granular inventory per ticket type, day and hour
- Define your own price category names
- Configure seasonal price adjustments
- Define your own rule-based cancellation policy
- Define your payment rules
- Configure commission rates between 0-25 % for sales via uppliv.com and our hotel, airline & mobility partners
- Configure seasons if you are not open year round or black-out periods
- Configure start dates for irregular activities or courses
- Content editing is possible in any of the following languages: English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Swedish
- See a list of your future bookings and customers
- See a list of your past bookings and customers
- Communicate with your customers
Security & Privacy:
- GDPR compliant
- All data is hosted in the EU
- We collect as little data as possible about your customers and sensible data is encrypted twice (client-side and database-side)
Areas of Usage
- Activity booking (home cooking experience booking, home visit booking, rock climbing gym booking, day trip booking, trekking booking, river rafting booking, hot air balloon ride booking, forest bath booking)
- Workshop booking (creative workshop booking, improv theatre booking, forest bath booking, music production booking)
- Massage & Spa booking (massage booking, spa booking, treatment booking)
- Coaching booking
- Retreat booking
- Yoga booking (Kundalini Yoga booking, Ashtanga Yoga booking, Bhakti Yoga booking, Yin Yoga booking)
You list your activities once on our platform and get a solution for your direct sales via your own website, sales via our platform uppliv.com as well as our hotel, airline & mobility partners. You decide how much commission you pay (if any!) for sales not generated via your own website.
- 3 month free trial
Our pricing tiers:
- Free: 50 bookings per month are free of charge.
- Plus: €9/month with 250 bookings included. Each additional booking is charged at just €0.25/booking
- Premium: from €99/month with many valuable features such as voting rights on our roadmap! With your contribution you also enable us to offer a free tier to small activity providers on a tight budget!
- Note: You will automatically be upgraded/downgraded between Free and Plus tiers retroactively based on your actual usage of our platform
Support & Feature requests
Log support and feature requests directly here. We believe in engaging with our community and we want your feedback to be visible to other users of our plug-in. If you are interested in a private bespoke development, please schedule an appointment with us here
We offer you fixed price custom development for:
- Look & feel of the WordPress plug-in
- Feature enhancements
- Integration with other WordPress plug-ins
- Enhancements to our main platform
We work with fair hourly rates of €50/hour! If there is a benefit in a custom development you request for the rest of the community you can decide if we should make this development publicly available. In such case you will receive a 50 % discount on fixed and transaction fees for using our plug-in until the development cost has been compensated.
This assumes that you have registered for an uppliv Cloud Activity Platform account, verified your email address and created your first activity.
- In the EABS administration view enter your uppliv Cloud Activity Platform WordPress plug-in token. You can find the plug-in token at the top of the My Activities page of the uppliv Cloud Activity Platform. In case that you do not see an authentication token there please make sure that you have verified your email address already. If you have verified your email address after having logged into the uppliv platform, log out and log in again. If you are still facing issues, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For each activity page that you have created on the uppliv Cloud Activity Platform we display a shortcode. The shortcode can be pasted into any WordPress page. This will automatically build a WordPress page identical to the activity page and booking calendar which you have configured in the uppliv Cloud Activity Platform.
- The plug-in supports the following languages: English, French (fr), German (de), Italian (it), Japanese (ja), Portuguese (pt), Simplified Chinese (zh) and Swedish (sv). In order to display an activity page in local language include the two letter language code for the language in the shortcode, e. g. [EABS_activity language=sv oid=61f108b8b9ec9b7bdfa80cdf].
- If you want to display a shopping cart icon and shopping cart count in the page header toggle the “Display shopping cart in the page header” option in the EABS admin view and save the changes
- Are there inter-dependencies with other plug-ins or themes?
No. Our plug-in does not have inter-dependencies to other plug-ins or themes.
- Can I define my own payment terms for the activities I am offering?
Yes. You can define your own payment terms.
- Will payments be handled via the plug-in?
Yes. Payments, payouts and refunds can be handled via Stripe. In order to get access to Stripe payments please contact email@example.com
- Can I define my own cancellation rules?
Yes. You can define your own rule-based cancellation rules. When users cancel activities from their booking via uppliv.com(https://www.uppliv.com) they will see the applicable cancellation fee and you will be informed about the refund the customer is eligible for.
- Can I define my own price categories?
Yes. You can define up to 9 different price categories per activity.
- Can I offer bookings on request?
Yes. You can define that bookings are only available on request. When a customer makes a booking, you will receive an email notification from us and have the possibility to accept or decline the booking request with two clicks.
- Can I confirm every booking immediately?
Yes. You can set up your activity offer so that every booking is confirmed immediately.
- Can I configure inventory rules for my activity offers?
Yes. You can set up fine-grained inventory rules for your activity offers. Inventory rules can e. g. be defined per price category or across different price categories, per start time or per day, identical for all weekdays or specific to each weekday. You can also set blackout periods and validity start and end times for your inventory rules.
- I am only operating on a select few days. Can I still use the plug-in?
Yes. You can set dates for which you are offering your activities.
- Where can I see an overview over my bookings?
An overview over both your future and past bookings is available on our Cloud Activity Platform(https://cms.uppliv.com)
- How do I get notified about new bookings?
You will receive an email notification from us for every new booking, booking requests, changes to existing bookings and messages from the customer.
- For which date range is the booking calendar displayed?
By default the booking calendar is displayed for a date range of 90 days from today’s date. In case that there is no availability within the next 90 days the calendar is automatically fast forwarded to the next available date for the activity.
- How can I create language specific versions of an activity page and which languages are supported?
The plug-in supports the following languages: English (en), French (fr), German (de), Italian (it), Japanese (ja), Portuguese (pt), Simplified Chinese (zh) and Swedish (sv). In order to display an activity page in a specific language include the two letter language code for the language in the shortcode, e. g. For Swedish [EABS_activity language=sv oid=61f108b8b9ec9b7bdfa80cdf].
- Is the plug-in compatible with WPML?
Yes. The plug-in has been tested and found to work with WPML Multilingual CMS. In order for you to use the plug-in with different languages enter the EABS administration screen for each language and save the changes. This will create the shopping cart and confirmation pages for the Experiences & Activities Booking System plug-in.
- Is the plug-in compatible with Polylang?
- Is the plug-in compatible with MultilingualPress?
D'r binne gjin resinsjes foar dizze plugin.
Meiwurkers & amp; Untwikkelders
"Experience & Activities Booking System" is iepen boarne software. De folgjende minsken hawwe bydroegen oan dizze plugin.Meiwurkers
"Experience & Activities Booking System" is oerset yn 4 lokaasjes. Tank oan de oersetters foar harren bydragen.