Tired of seeing spam traffic on you website that only services your local region? Tired of having to download overly-complex plugins that slow down and burden your site?
It’s time to download & activate Easy Country Spam Blockers.
Note: Page-specific redirection not available with Gutenberg. Site-wide redirection will still work.
* Redirect all non-US traffic to a different website
* Choose which website to redirect to
* Simple, lightweight, and fast
* As easy as Install ~> Activate to begin using
If you require further assistance with getting Easy Country Spam Blocker working, please checkout our quickstart video.
Installing and configuring Easy Country Spam Blocker is quick & easy.
- Download and install ECSB to your site
- Activate ECSB through the Plugins screen
- Use the Settings ~> Easy Country Spam Blocker screen to configure the plugin
- Enter the URL of the website you want to redirect non-US traffic to
- Note: Click the drop-down button that says either HTTP or HTTPS to select the required protocol for your redirect URL
- Click Save
- Does this work anywhere?
At the moment, Easy Country Spam Blocker only works for U.S.-based websites.
- Can I redirect to any website?
Yes. Navigate to Settings->Easy Country Spam Blocker to change the redirection URL.
- Is this a security plugin?
Not entirely. While blocking out visitors from regions/locations you do not want to target is very useful in preventing spam, it is not a real security measure.
- Can I disable this on specific pages?
Yes you can. When editing a page, find “ESCB Settings” and make sure “Enabled” is NOT checked.
Gutenberg not supported.
D'r binne gjin resinsjes foar dizze plugin.
Meiwurkers & amp; Untwikkelders
"Easy Country Spam Blocker" is iepen boarne software. De folgjende minsken hawwe bydroegen oan dizze plugin.Meiwurkers
Oersette "Easy Country Spam Blocker" yn jo taal.
Ynteressearre yn ûntwikkeling?
Blêdzje troch de koade , besjoch de SVN-repository , of abonnearje op it ûntwikkelingslogboek troch RSS .
- Improved settings view
- Fixed misc. bugs
- Added ability to choose whitelisted countries
- Added small quickstart section
- Added ability to toggle plugin on/off
- Added support link to settings page
- Updated to WP version 5.3.2
- Initial release.