Display Post Views Count is a powerful and easy post views counter plugin. It lets you see how many times a specific post, page, or custom post type has been seen.
Features It Offers
- Easy to understand.
- Lightweight plugin.
- Post views appear in the backend post grid.
- No reliance on third parties.
- Post views display before content or after content.
- Supports shortcode and PHP code support.
- Admin settings for managing plugin options.
- Option to display for registered users only or for all users or disable for all users
- Option to changes views count template
- Option to change most viewed posts template
- Option to count views from everyone or guests only or registered users only
- Option to include or exclude bot views
- 100% multilingual.
How to use it?
- You can use the shortcode
[evdpl_views id="1"](where 1 is the post ID) in a post.
- Go to
WP-Admin -> Settings -> Post Views Countto configure the plugin shortcode
There are two methods by which you can install the plugin in your site.
Method 1 (Upload via admin panel):
1. Go to WordPress admin then go to Plugins => Add new => Upload
2. Then select the installable zip file.
3. Upload and active the plugin. After that you can on setting page to adjust the view and title. It will start displaying on particular areas.
Method 2 (Upload via FTP):
1. Upload the plugin folder to your server plugin directory. Do not upload the zip file. It should be directly the folder.
2. After this, go to WordPress admin and go to Plugins => Installed Plugins
3. If the plugin is successfully uploaded then you will find “Display Post Views Count” here.
4. Active the plugin. After that you can on setting page to adjust the view and title. It will start displaying on particular areas.
How to install the plugin?
Kindly view the installation tab for the installation process.
Where can I find the plugin support?
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Display Post Views Count” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release