Sometime you just want to disable any user without having to delete his account permanently. This plugin allows you to disable any user from logging in. You can always re-enable them.
When a disabled user logs on, the error message on wordpress login page will pop up stating the account is being disabled.
For enhanced version with the ability to set user expiry date, please visit the Official page.
- Download the latest version of this plugin from this page.
- Extract the zip file and upload the uncompressed folder underneath your WordPress plugins folder (wp-content/plugins).
- Activate the plugin from wordpress admin screen.
- Go to the plugin settings and disable any user as you like. (by default, all users are enabled)
- Save the settings
Soon to be added
D'r binne gjin resinsjes foar dizze plugin.
Meiwurkers & amp; Untwikkelders
"Disable User" is iepen boarne software. De folgjende minsken hawwe bydroegen oan dizze plugin.Meiwurkers
- initial release*
- fix major bug. cannot re-enable user *