Disable Site Delete plugin only allows network administrators to delete a blog/site on a WordPress Multisite network. It does not allow blog owners to delete their blogs.
It works by doing that in 3 steps:-
- Removes the delete Site link from tools menu for non network admins
- Breaks out of wpmu_delete_blog function to avoid deletion of blog
- hacks around option to avoid sending the delete confirmation mail to blog owner
Need more details, please visit this post on BuddyDev
- Network Activate the plugin through the ‘My Sites->Network Admin->Plugins’ menu in WordPress Multisite
- have fun!
- Does it completely removes the capability to delete blog for blog admins/owners
That’s right. Only network administrator can delete a blog.
- How to localize
Please look into the ‘languages’ directory of this plugin. you will find the po file. Just translate it and save there as your_locale.mo(e.f en_US.mo)
- Is there an alternative?
Yes, there is a plugin by Ryan Hellyer Delete Delete Site but that only removes the menu link and does not actually prevent users from doing it completely(try typing the url and you will know what I mean).
- I have more Questions?
We will love to hear your feedback at BuddyDev
Meiwurkers & amp; Untwikkelders
"Disable Site Delete" is iepen boarne software. De folgjende minsken hawwe bydroegen oan dizze plugin.Meiwurkers
Oersette "Disable Site Delete" yn jo taal.
Ynteressearre yn ûntwikkeling?
Blêdzje troch de koade , besjoch de SVN-repository , of abonnearje op it ûntwikkelingslogboek troch RSS .