With this plugin you will be able to show Classipress custom fields with icons on front page when listing ads. Some data can be important to the user, but users always have to click on an ad to see if specifications meet their expectations. And that can slow down your site. That’s why I decided to create Custom Field Data Icons plugin.
When you setup a Classipress theme, you will probable use your own custom fields that are important for your site. This fields are used then mostly for searching and also displaying data.
With this plugin you will put custom fields with icons on front page, so the users can quickly see main specifications of the items being sold when scrolling trough ads.
You can see a working site with this functionality here.
Feel free to download my other plugins:
Block User Ads
CP Author Online
CP Phone Link
Faster with Stats
Minimun Order Amount
A brief Markdown Example
- Show Custom data with icons on front page
- Sort these icons the way you please (no sorting, predefined or randomly)
- Make your site look different than all other
- Works with child themes also
- Add your own icons
- Language files if you would like to translate the plugin
- Extract the folder into your WordPress plugins directory
- Enable the plugin
- Config the plugin under Settings->Custom Field Data Icons
Q: After installing version 1.4.0 all my data icons disappeared.
A: Go to plugin Settings and set Opacity value to 100 or as required.
Meiwurkers & amp; Untwikkelders
"Custom Field Data Icons" is iepen boarne software. De folgjende minsken hawwe bydroegen oan dizze plugin.Meiwurkers
Oersette "Custom Field Data Icons" yn jo taal.
Ynteressearre yn ûntwikkeling?
Blêdzje troch de koade , besjoch de SVN-repository , of abonnearje op it ûntwikkelingslogboek troch RSS .
- Compatibility with Classipress 4
- CSS minified to get better speed results
- Compatibility with EasyCPMods Toolbox plugin
- Fixed a bug for 0 line margin
- Added an option for left or right side margin
- Small admin settings change
- Fixed a bug that was not showing icons in admin
- Made some changes with CSS and corrected Chrome bug that was not displaying first image.
- Main icon image reduced in size by 50%
- Added an option to attach media images
- Plugin images now show as CSS sprite images
- Performance optimization
- SEO optimization
- Removed version from CSS link for better SEO
- Minor update
- Added Opacity option. Fixed some bugs.
- Added a few new icons. Fixed vertial alignment.
- Some option changes
- Compatibility with WP 4.4
- Small fixes
- Fixed a bug that was showing icons on single ad page
- Fixed some bugs
- Some more optimization
- Added new icons
- Plugin optimization
- Fixed a bug that was showing unselected fields
- Added sorting options
- Fixed some bugs
- Initial version