Colorlib Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode is a free WordPress plugin that allows you to create one of a kind coming soon and maintenance pages quickly directly from the Live Customizer. Easily work on your site while the plugin takes care of collecting your visitors’ email.
Colorlib Coming Soon and Maintenance Mode is extremely easy to use, user-friendly, versatile, and useful for anyone looking to develop unique and custom coming soon and maintenance mode pages. This plugin gives you complete control over the coming soon and maintenance mode pages and you will be able to change their layout directly from WordPress’ Customizer. While your website is in maintenance mode, you can easily collect your visitor’s information – while being fully compliant with GDPR.
Colorlib Coming Soon and Maintenance Mode is free to use and has a bunch of incredible features that can be found in Appearance > Customize once you install and activate the plugin. With only one click you can turn on your coming soon page and maintenance mode so that you work on your website without visitors noticing.
This plugin does not have a premium version available so you will not be disturbed by ads, upsells, or have limited features. All its features are available freely for everyone to use in order to create beautiful and custom under construction pages and coming soon pages.
Colorlib Coming Soon and Maintenance Mode is full of features, easy to use and install, and user-friendly. This incredible plugin comes with 15 coming soon and under construction page templates that you can use out of the box. Each coming soon page template was pre-designed to look professional and modern and they all are fully customizable. With a single click you can have a custom under construction page.
After you install and activate Colorlib Coming Soon and Maintenance Mode plugin you will find all its features under the General tab in Appearance > Customize > Colorlib Coming Soon Settings. Once here, you will be able to play around with the logo image, background image, heading, and footer text. From the General tab you can also enable or disable the Colorlib Coming Soon and Maintenance Mode plugin as well as set up a timer for your under construction page.
From the Subscribe Form tab you will be able to set up the subscription form. You can obviously turn it on or off, and add a sign-up form to your coming soon/under construction page. Colorlib Coming Soon and Maintenance Mode has social media integration offering the possibility of adding social media buttons to the coming soon page.
While this plugin is exceptionally easy to use and requires no custom coding to set up and use, it offers a custom CSS area where you can add custom styling if you feel like customizing it even more.
Colorlib Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode Features
- Beautiful and responsive design
- Works with all WordPress themes
- MailChimp Integration
- Quick and super easy to set up directly from the Customizer
- Social media buttons (Facebook, Twitter, email, Pinterest, YouTube, and Instagram)
- Custom CSS area
- Disable/Enable subscription form
- Disable/Enable under construction mode
- Timer countdown option
- Opening date
- Logo and background images
- Option to add heading and footer text
- 15 pre-built unique and responsive templates
This plugin is developed and maintained by Colorlib. Which is well know for their free WordPress themes. However, now they are looking to extend their presence in plugin development and believe that Colorlib Coming Soon is a great way to start.
If you are new to WordPress and want to learn more we have got you covered. Colorlib will teach you how to start a blog or create a website and much more. If you are already familiar with WordPress you likely want to learn how to make it faster and more reliable. That’s when you want to look into hosting and more specifically WordPress hosting.
If you enjoy using Colorlib Coming Soon for WordPress please leave a positive feedback. We are committed to make it the best Coming Soon plugin for WordPress.
- The plugin will automatically display the coming soon banner
- All of the options for the plugin are located under Appearance > Customize > Colorlib Coming Soon Settings
- Your mailchimp Signup URL can be found by following these directions: http://kb.mailchimp.com/lists/signup-forms/share-your-signup-form
- To disable your coming soon banner, navigate to Plugins and de-activate your Colorlib Coming Soon Plugin for WordPress. This will disable the banner.
- You can disable the theme options previewer under Appearance > Customize > Colorlib Coming Soon Settings > General > Preview Coming Soon Page?
Meiwurkers & amp; Untwikkelders
"Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode by Colorlib" is iepen boarne software. De folgjende minsken hawwe bydroegen oan dizze plugin.Meiwurkers
"Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode by Colorlib" is oerset yn 1 locale. Tank oan de oersetters foar harren bydragen.
Oersette "Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode by Colorlib" yn jo taal.
Ynteressearre yn ûntwikkeling?
Blêdzje troch de koade , besjoch de SVN-repository , of abonnearje op it ûntwikkelingslogboek troch RSS .
1.0.99 – 27.05.202
Fixed: XSS security
1.0.98 – 11.05.2021
Added : Social icons for template 3 ( https://github.com/ColorlibHQ/colorlib-coming-soon-maintenence/issues/78 )
1.0.97 – 08.04.2021
Fixed: Double dots on template 15 ( https://github.com/ColorlibHQ/colorlib-coming-soon-maintenence/issues/76 )
- Compatibility with jQuery 3.0
- Fixed SSL Verification
- Fix timer fields width in FireFox
- Some escaping improvements
- Added option to add Google Analytics to landing page
- Fix toggle button bug when using themes that change the layout of customizer controls
- Review dismiss fix
- Review request fix / review save fix
- Fix compatibility with Colorlib 404 Customizer
- Prevent forcing customizer to show only coming soon page
- Removed news dashboard widget
- Display ‘Days’,’Hours’,’Minutes’ and ‘Seconds’ fix
- UI minor update
- UI minor update – toggles update
- Fixed countdown timer
- Added 24 hour format to timer
- Fixed subscribe forms
- Added missing translation strings
- Added missing escape function
- Update change template UI
- Remove uninstall feedback
- Initial release