Clicface Trombi is a great plugin for WordPress that creates a directory of all your employees. This is the perfect solution for organizations, teams and associations.
A new employee in the company, a new trainee, a new interim, reorganization of service, relocation of an entity… how to quickly and efficiently disseminate essential information (names, photos, contact information) to all of the company without a suitable tool?
Clicface Trombi is the solution to easily publish the directory of an organization: you are running a clear and transparent information to your employees and customers by providing a pleasant tool to identify the right person within the company.
Stay in touch with Clicface updates by subscribing to our newsletter. New subscribers automatically receive discount vouchers.
Need help? Check our FAQ or create a new support ticket.
Features: (depending on the version)
- Easy integration
- Grid or List Display
- Show employee’s details in a new window or a lightbox
- Custom Styles
- QR Code
- Search Function & Exposed Filters
- Clicface Organi, the Org Chart web application
To use Clicface Trombi:
- Go to Plugins > Add New
- Under Search, type in the name of the WordPress Plugin : clicface trombi
- Click Install Now, then Proceed
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it
Then, you can begin to add Divisions, Worksites and Employees in the directory under the Employees tab.
Inside the article or page you want, insert the code below in the HTML tab. The directory will appear:
- For the Free version : [clicface-trombi]
- For the Standard version : [clicface-trombi-std]
- For the Pro version : [clicface-trombi-pro]
What are the requirements to install the Clicface Trombi plugin?
To use Clicface Trombi, you no longer need to install Piklist! We have completely removed the dependency to this plugin.
What languages are available for Clicface Trombi?
Languages currently available are:
You can also translate Clicface Trombi in your own language, then submit your translation, so everybody would can use it. To do it, we have a project hosted at Transifex where you can add the translation in your language. It’s simple, fast and effective.
I would like to use customized fields. How can I do?
To use customized fields with Clicface Trombi, we suggest you to choose the best version for you with our comparison table.
I can not run the plugin. Where can I find help?
If you need help, feel free to contact us using the Support Ticket System.
You can check more FAQ on our website.
Meiwurkers & amp; Untwikkelders
"Clicface Trombi" is iepen boarne software. De folgjende minsken hawwe bydroegen oan dizze plugin.Meiwurkers
Oersette "Clicface Trombi" yn jo taal.
Ynteressearre yn ûntwikkeling?
Blêdzje troch de koade , besjoch de SVN-repository , of abonnearje op it ûntwikkelingslogboek troch RSS .
- Adding Author under Screen Options for an employee (thanks to Michel)
- Testing with last WordPress version 5.3
- Fixing issue with last WordPress version 5.0
- ThickBox display by default
- Fixing issue with last WordPress version 4.7
- Improving the creation of a new employee
- Forcing Permalink structure update after plugin activation to avoid 404 errors
- Removing Piklist dependency
- Adding social field: LinkedIn
- Adding social fields: Website, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube
- Updating Clicface links
- Improving CSS styles
- Improving style customization
- Fixing employee’s title
- Fixing picture attachment
- Adding default picture
- Updating Piklist version
- Improving CSS styles
- Fixing number of displayed employees
- Adding the ability to display the Division field in the list page
- Improving employee page info (comment block)
- Improving CSS styles
- Adding the ability to display fields in the list page (phone, mobile and e-mail address)
- Adding the ability to replace the “employee” word by anything else
- Improving employee page info (return/close link)
- Improving employee page info (duplicated name)
- Fixing picture attachment notice
- Improving CSS styles for easier customization
- Improving lightbox
- Adding the choice to open the staff person’s details in the same window, a new window or a lightbox
- Adding an option to add a link to the previous page on the staff person’s detail page
- Adding an option to move the page to the content on each employee’s page
- Improving the setting page
- Adding grid display with custom colors
- Adding lines between employees for better readability (list display)
- Initial import