This plugin cleans every transient from database older than one minute using safe native WordPress function. It works on multisite too.
By default, it will check for expired transients once daily, though you can call it any time using
Clean Expired Transients is a very lightweight, it has no settings, just activate it and it works immediately.
Note that it can be used by developers in their project in any place, it doesn’t require activation and it’s safe to use since it checks is there existing installation, just include it.
And it’s on GitHub.
clean-expired-transientsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
D'r binne gjin resinsjes foar dizze plugin.
Meiwurkers & amp; Untwikkelders
"Clean Expired Transients" is iepen boarne software. De folgjende minsken hawwe bydroegen oan dizze plugin.Meiwurkers
- Released on 17th December 2016
- Removed plugin action links
- Added cleaning of temporaries after cleaning of transients is finished.
- Released on 12th October 2015
- Added hook that is fired after cleaning is finished
- Added plugin action links
- Added translation header
- Released on 4th May 2015
- Initial release