Sometimes you need to customize post counts for individual categories. There is no built-in method for this in WordPress. So this plugin steps in and fills that gap. You can set values for each category as you wish.
Does not support custom taxonomies yet.
- Options Page for various options
- Support for tags
- Support for custom taxonomies
- Support for search results
You can use automattic install from your extensions page or you can install it manually;
- Unzip archive, upload
category-post-countfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- What is the default value of `posts_per_page` and `posts_per_rss`?
If you didn’t change it after installing WordPress, it has to be 10. It can be changed from Settings > Reading page of your Admin area.
- Does it have to be same values for posts and feeds?
You can use different values. You can even left it empty to use default value of your blog.
D'r binne gjin resinsjes foar dizze plugin.
Meiwurkers & amp; Untwikkelders
"Category Post Count" is iepen boarne software. De folgjende minsken hawwe bydroegen oan dizze plugin.Meiwurkers
[0.1.2] – 2015-08-07
- Added Dutch translations by Taco Verdonschot
[0.1.1] – 2015-08-06
- Changed textdomain variable to hardcoded strings (https://markjaquith.wordpress.com/2011/10/06/translating-wordpress-plugins-and-themes-dont-get-clever/ – Thanks Bjørn)
- Added Norwegian Bokmål translations by Bjørn Johansen (Thanks again)
[0.1.0] – 2015-08-06
- First version