BharatX Pay in 3 is a white-labeled Pay in 3 parts plugin
which allows your customers to split their payments into
3 parts, one tap, with any documentation.
The user gets access to “Buy now pay later”, and has to
pay 1/3rd of the amount at the time of placing the order
and the rest after 30 days and 60 days, with no extra charge.
The payment gateway would be a standalone feature at the checkout
page and can be customised as per your needs.
For example, it can also be called “YourBrandName Pay in 3″,
helping you to build/strengthen your brand name further,
and building customers trust and engagement with your website.
After the customer chooses Pay in 3 on the checkout page,
the customer goes through a one minute sign-in process via
a popup and after the payment is completed, is redirected
to the payment confirmation page, making it a seamless
process with low drop-off due to the ease of the flow.
- Integrate a white-labelled Pay in 3 feature at the checkout page
- Allow customers to pay in 3 easy instalments
- Includes a widget at the product page displaying the Pay in 3- features.
- 0 Documentation, no hidden fees and charges
- 1 minute hassle-free seamless setup
- Works like a payment gateway. Integrate it like a payment gateway. Receive funds like a payment gateway on T+1, with no business risk.
- Log into your WordPress admin
- Click Plugins
- Click Add New
- Search for BharatX Pay In 3 Feature
- Click Install Now under “BharatX Pay In 3 Feature”
- Activate the plugin
- Download the plugin
- Extract the contents of the zip file
- Upload the contents of the zip file to the
wp-content/plugins/folder of your WordPress installation
- Activate the Code Snippets plugin from ‘Plugins’ page
Do you have any credentials using which I can test your product out?
For testing purposes you can enter the following testing credentials made up of your API key and secret key.
Merchant Partner Id: testPartnerId
Merchant Private Key: testPrivateKey
What happens if I transact with test credentials?
All successfull transactions with the testing credentials will be refunded within 24hrs.
You can get support for this by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have checked the product out. I want to go live with it. How do I do that?
That’s amazing! Welcome to the BharatX family. We just need a few details from you to go live.
You can email email@example.com to get you sorted within 2 working hours.
Meiwurkers & amp; Untwikkelders
"BharatX Pay In 3" is iepen boarne software. De folgjende minsken hawwe bydroegen oan dizze plugin.Meiwurkers
- Security and UI enhancements
- Initial Release
- Fixes Price Text on product pages and updated credential setting UI
- Fixed multiple price text on pages
- Added Feature : Exclude Payment Gateway For Specific Product Ids
- Added Webhook Feature for Payment Confirmation
- Added Refund Payment Feature
- Fix: Occassionaly the payment method would result in ‘Sorry, there was a problem with your payment’ error
- Feat: auto choose pay in 3 option at checkout
- Fix: logo size standardization
- Feat: more descriptive payment gateway description
- Fix: phone number validation happens for all payment gateways
- Fix: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
- Fix: autoselect.js missing in public directory
- Fix: action in checkout page was causing infinite loading in checkout page at some instances. Fixed by switching to a filter.
- Fix: Messaging strings and gateway enablement based on partner limit configurations.
- Fix: Plugin breaks admin panel
- Feat: allow PDP logo override
- Fix: security bugs
- Feat: skipped receipt page before redirecting to BharatX flow
- Better logs for debugging purposes
- Feat: support for V2 BharatX APIs
- Better logs for refund requests
- Fix: pdps