Arya License Manager integrates with WooCommerce to simplify the creation and management of software licenses.
- Create and manage Perpetual and On-demand software licenses
- Limit the licenses per activations
- Simple and Variable products are supported
- WordPress 5.0 or greater
- WooCommerce 3.6.0 or greater
- PHP 7.1 or greater
- MySQL 5.6 or greater
Automatic installation is the easiest option. Log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click “Add New”.
In the search field type “Arya License Manager”, then click “Search Plugins” Once you’ve found the plugin, you can install it by click “Install Now” and WordPress will take it from there.
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your web using a FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
- Where do I find the documentation?
For help setting up please refer to our user guide.
- Where do I find the documentation for developers?
You can find the documentation of our REST API on the Arya License Manager Wiki.
- Is Arya License Manager compliant with GDPR?
Yes. Arya License Manager plugin does not collect or store personal information. Hence, the plugin is 100% GDPR compliant.
D'r binne gjin resinsjes foar dizze plugin.
Meiwurkers & amp; Untwikkelders
"Arya License Manager" is iepen boarne software. De folgjende minsken hawwe bydroegen oan dizze plugin.Meiwurkers
- Initial release