The extension works by providing a connection point between Ajax Load More and Relevanssi and is available for users running at least Ajax Load More 2.13.0.
- Activate plugin.
- Create Ajax Load More shortcode with a unique ID parameter.
- Add custom
alm_query_argsfilter to your theme functions.php – Learn More.
Uploading in WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Add New’ in the plugins dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Upload’ area
ajax-load-more-for-relevanssi.zipfrom your computer
- Click ‘Install Now’
- Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
- Extract the
ajax-load-more-for-relevanssidirectory to your computer.
- Upload the
ajax-load-more-for-relevanssidirectory to the
- Ensure Ajax Load More is installed prior to activating the plugin.
- Activate the plugin in the WP plugin dashboard.
How does this work?
This extensions works by using the alm_query_args filter to pass values to the Relevanssi query and then back to Ajax Load More.
How do I pass a search term to Relevanssi
You can pass search term to your Ajax Load More shortcode. [ajax_load_more search=”My Search Query” id=”relevanssi”]
How do I highlight the search term in the search excerpts?
In your Ajax Load More Repeater Template you can do the following using the relevanssi_do_excerpt function.
echo relevanssi_do_excerpt( $post, $args[‘search’] );
Contributors & Developers
“Ajax Load More for Relevanssi” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.2 – April 17, 2021
- UPDATE – Added support for highlighting the search term in Relevannsi post excerpts with Ajax Load More. See plugin FAQs for details.
= 1.0.1 – December 18, 2019=
* NEW – Added support for core Relevanssi filter relevanssi_modify_wp_query
- Initial Release.