The plugin enables user to add buttons with advanced settings in Gutenberg editor. This button is similar to default Gutenberg button but it has many extra settings.
It is possible to add fancy hover animations such as grow, shrink, wobble, float… There are also settings for hover background, hover background transition, border radius, button size.
It is possible to add custom styles for button or button’s hover state. It is also possible to set the button to open in new tab.
- Upload the plugin package to the plugins directory.
- Login to the dashboard and activate the plugin.
- Go to your profile and enable Gutenberg Advanced Button.
- Can I contribute?
Yes, you can contribute in GitHub repository.
- I found a bug. What can I do?
If you find a bug, please report it to the Github repository.
- I want this plugin to do more!
If you want a certain feature to be added, please add issue to Github repository.
- Fix css dependency
- Fix: This block contains unexpected or invalid content
- Fix: Add dependencies to wp_enqueue_script
Meiwurkers & amp; Untwikkelders
"Advanced Button Block" is iepen boarne software. De folgjende minsken hawwe bydroegen oan dizze plugin.Meiwurkers